- by Sam Marron-Bonathan
Here at SkateStation we are trying to help reduce waste going to landfill so we have introduced #StickRecycle in store at SkateStation.
Here at skatestation we’re continuously looking at ways to up our game when it comes to sustainability. Hockey sticks aren't doing much of a favour for the environment, the composite of materials used to make sticks do not decompose and therefore end up in landfill. Thankfully there’s already talented crafts people out there who are taking your old broken sticks and upcycling them into lots of cool useful things…. giving them a longer second life and keeping them away from landfill. Checkout Sticks n Bits and Hockey Hangers who we currently donate the old sticks to make into awesome new products. If you are also a crafts person and want to be added onto our contacts for broken stick donation then please email us firstname.lastname@example.org or message us on facebook - SkateStation.co.uk
- Your whole old/broken stick must be donated to get 10% off a new one.
- In-store only.
- Applies to composite sticks only, not wooden sticks.
- Only applies to full price sticks.
- Cannot be used with any other discount code
- All sticks dropped in at skatestation will be given away to local crafts people to be turned into something nice.
- STICK RECYCLE - GET 10% OFF
Click the following link to read up on what else we’re doing for sustainability... https://www.skatestation.co.uk/customer-service/53-sustainability