Long ago, even before the modern skate era, Pro-Tec set the standard for skateboard pads with the Reto Street series, and we’ve been improving them ever since. The Street Knee offers great protection for the pad wearer who wants non-bulky knee pads. The low profile, ultra-flexible body is perfect for street, park, and learning new tricks.
The legend, reborn. our most popular pad series has been updated with a new hard cap design, an ergonomic Knee Cup Shape, and diamond grip pull tabs, as well as a new diamond texture skid panel. From the dirt to the street these pads set the industry standard for all other pads to follow.
Preserve the longevity of your pads and wash them by hand with mild soap and cold water, air to Dry.
Since 1973, Pro-Tec sets the industry standard for innovative protective gear. Using durable fabrics, impact absorbing foams, and full-coverage hard-caps to provide maximum protection without restricting movement.
- Locked in EVA foam (ethylene-vinyl acetate), a combination of thick and thin padding with an ergonomic design that “locks in”
- Your knees for optimal fit and maximum protection.
- Ballistic Nylon, ultra-tough ballistic nylon that resists tears and protects your knees from skids and scrapes.
- Hard Cap, a curved cap that allows better fit and protection.
- Perforated Neoprene, Allows for better ventilation keeping you cool and dry.
- 2-ply anatomical EVA.
- Lycra ® stretch interior.
- Single-layer back closure.
- Stretch nylon upper strap & lower straps.
- Materials: Terylene 38%, Polypropylene 20%, Nylon 18%, Polyurethane 20%, EVA 4%
- Certification: CE EN 14120
UK Delivery & Returns
Options include Next Working Day and Royal Mail. For full information on delivery and returns please click on the links below.
International Delivery & Returns
We ship to the below countries with fully tracked options from DHL and Parcelforce/GLS. For full information on shipping, excluded products and returns please click on the following links
We Ship To - USA, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Holland, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, New Zealand, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden