The Green Biscuit Boston Bruins Hockey Training Puck is an off-ice training hockey puck that will help you and your team develop better stick handling and passing skills. The Green Biscuit weighs 4.6 oz, which about an ounce less than an official ice hockey puck. An average puck weighs between 5-6 oz; therefore, the weight of the training puck will be similar to game time situations.
- Hard plastic training puck
- 2-piece design helps absorb vibrations
- Keep the puck flat and gliding on rough surfaces
- Glides effortlessly on virtually any hard surface (driveways, streets)
- Feels and acts like a real ice puck
- Makes off ice training convenient and fun
- Designed for passing and stick handling
- Not designed for shooting
UK Delivery & Returns
Options include Next Working Day and Royal Mail. For full information on delivery and returns please click on the links below.
International Delivery & Returns
We ship to the below countries with fully tracked options from DHL and Parcelforce/GLS. For full information on shipping, excluded products and returns please click on the following links
We Ship To - USA, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Holland, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, New Zealand, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden