The AS-V Pro shoulder pad consist of the highest quality materials including the anatomical shield design keeping you protected so you can keep your head in the game. The game-ready feel and updated flex motion fit allows you to give it your all without worrying about mobility so you can focus on playing a strong game. The new adaptfit strapping system gives you stability ensuring your equipment stays where it should be to better protect you letting the equipment do its job whilst you do yours.
- Construction: Max coverage ASD (n) flexmotion construction - New ASD construction is engineered to offer the highest quality protection. Coupled with a Flexmotion design and you find yourself with elite-level protection without sacrificing comfort or mobility.
- Caps: Dual core HD foam caps with exposed foam cover + D30 aero inside + D30 lite frontal impact pod - Enhanced pro-level protection with D30 on the outer cap, to help absorb and distribute the toughest impacts from all angles.
- Torso: Molded HD foam + as-fit length adjustable straps - Superior comfort Flexmotion base jacket with added rib protection and length-adjustable torso straps to facilitate finding your ideal custom fit.
- Biceps: Adaptfit+ strap and height adjustable bicep with +1" injected plastic extendable guard - Allow for a custom fit to help bridge the gap between your shoulder pad and elbow pad for maximum coverage elite level protection.
- Stenum/Spine: Vent-tech floating sternum & spine hybrid shields + D30 at plexus & lower spine - Vent-Tech construction allows for added airflow in these hot spots, keeping you cool while the new hybrid shields keep you protected throughout the game with D3O® Smart Material reinforcement in key sensitive impact zones.
- Liner: Sublimated liner + soft feel dual-layer stretch panels - Superior quality comfort liner with stretch feel panels throughout that move with you and keep the protection where it is should be.
- Clavicle: Reinforced floating arches for clavicle and shoulder blade protection - Elite-level clavicle protection designed for optimal mobility and comfort.
- Extra Protection: Vent-tech adaptfit+ height adjustable & removable belly and HD foam lower back pads - Breathable and adjustable extra belly and lower back pads help you customize your coverage to extend protection and improve interaction with your hockey pants.
Chest: 34" - 37"
Height: 5'4" - 5'7"
Chest: 37" - 40"
Height: 5'7" - 5'10"
Chest: 40" - 43"
Height: 5'10" - 6'2"
Chest: 46" - 50"
***Please click on the following link for up to date delivery information before placing your order https://www.hockeystation.com/pages/delivery
UK DELIVERY INFORMATION:
ParcelForce | Next Working Day:
- £4.50 on orders up to £74.99
- £2.95 on orders between £75 - £99.99
- Free on orders over £100
- *Orders are collected by ParcelForce Monday - Friday excluding Bank Holidays. Order before 2pm for same working day collection by ParcelForce
- *Next Day Delivery is not available for Northern Ireland, Islands and Scottish Highlands and for items over 1m in length.
Royal Mail Tracked 24 | Aims for 1 - 2 Working Days:
- £6.95 or Free on orders over £100
- *Orders are collected by Royal Mail Monday - Friday excluding Bank Holidays. Order before 2pm for same working day collection by Royal Mail
- *On occasion our warehouse may choose to upgrade the delivery to Next Day
Royal Mail | 2 - 4 Working Days:***Currently suspended***
- Ships via either Tracked 48 or 1st Class Large Letter depending on size
- £3.50 or Free on orders over £75
- *On occasion our warehouse may choose to upgrade the delivery to Next Day
Europe, USA, Canada & Australia shipping options will be made available soon.
https://www.skatestation.co.uk/pages/placing-an-order-from-the-falkland-islands">Please Click here for information on how to place an order from the Falkland Islands
If you would like to collect your item from our store then please select 'Local Pick up' when checking out. Once you have completed your order then please await an email/txt notifying you that your order is picked and ready for collection. Usually ready within one working hour.
If our store is open when you come to collect then please collect in store.
If our store is closed when you come to collect then please ring the bell next to the warehouse shutter door.
Click & Collect opening times(Closed on Bank Holidays):
- Monday: 11am - 5pm
- Tuesday: 11am - 5pm
- Wednesday: 11am - 5pm
- Thursday: 11am - 7pm
- Friday: 11am - 5pm
- Saturday: 10am - 5pm
- Sunday: 10am - 3pm
*Please note - Local Pickup only works when using the standard checkout and Shop Pay. It currently does not work with Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal.
Wrong size or just not happy… no problem, just return any items to us within 60 days of the date of purchase. Please read below for returns instructions. You have three return options…
Return for a refund to the original payment method:
You may use our Royal Mail returns label to which £4 will be deducted from the refund amount.
(Size and weight restrictions for Royal Mail - 20kg, 61cm (L) x 46cm (W) x 46cm (D). Please note: It is your responsibility to ship back items that are oversize for our Royal Mail returns label. However, if you are struggling please contact us and we’ll do our best to help).
Alternatively, you may ship back using your own courier to the returns address below, we recommend using a tracked and signed for service.
Return for a refund via store credit(E-Gift Voucher):
You may use our Royal Mail returns label free of charge.
Return in person to our store address, refunded to the original payment method:
Free of charge. Please return to our retail store… https://www.hockeystation.com/pages/contact-us-find-us-store-opening-hours - Please bring with you at least one of the following so we can find your order on our system… packing slip, order number, name and date of order.
To ship back your return…
1 - Check the item:
Please make sure that all items being returned are in a brand new unused condition with any tags attached. We can’t accept returns of used items.
2 - Fill out the form:
Please fill out the form with your order number and refund method. If you have lost your form please write your order number, full name and return method on a piece of paper.
3 - Wrap the item:
Please use the original shipping box or bag to ship back your return. If you no longer have it please use suitable material to protect the item. Please don’t directly tape up or stick the shipping label to the product packaging itself. Make sure to pop your returns form in the package.
4 - Ship it back:
Click the following link to use our Royal Mail returns label(see terms above) - https://www.royalmail.com/track-my-return/create/3241" style="box-sizing: border-box; transition: all 0.3s ease-in-out 0s; border: 0px; outline: none; touch-action: manipulation; color: rgb(68, 68, 68); text-decoration: none; padding-bottom: 1px;">https://www.royalmail.com/track-my-return/create/3241
Or ship back using your own courier to…
Unit 2c 228 Connaught Road
5 - Wait for your refund:
Once we have received your return we will process your refund within 1 - 2 working days, when processed you will be notified via email. A normal refund can take 3 - 4 working days to reach your bank account. A refund to store credit(E-Gift Card) will be available to spend straight away.
Postage - How much you will be refunded:
If you have paid for delivery and are returning your entire order you will be refunded the standard delivery charge only. You will not be refunded the full upgraded delivery charge if you selected this.
If you have paid for delivery and return only part of your order then no delivery charge will be refunded.
If you use our Royal Mail returns label and opt for a refund to the original payment method then £4 will be deducted from the refund. Our Royal Mail returns label is free to use when you choose to be refunded with store credit(E-Gift Voucher).
Need a quick exchange but would like to use our returns shipping label?
If you need to return an item and need a new exchange item quickly then please place a new order right away. Then return the original item for a refund. Then email us your original order number and new order number we’ll be happy to put a note against your original order not to deduct the £4 for returns shipping.
If you have a faulty item or a warranty issue please email email@example.com or call us on 01483 608881 for help.
Third party market places such as eBay:
Please create your return through the relevant market place. Please do not use our returns form or Royal Mail returns label.
Please call us on 01483 608881 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any further help.